Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vintage Time Magazine/Nat Geo Look - Weekly Lightroom Edit w/ Post Production Pye - Episode 5




Uploaded by on Dec 20, 2011
Article and exercise file at - http://www.slrlounge.com/vintage-magazine-effects-weekly-lightroom-edit-w-pos... (to be released Dec 21)

Before and after images at - http://www.facebook.com/slrlounge

Welcome to Episode 5 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. I must apologize in advance that this episode is a bit late. I am still out galavanting through China. But, I will catch us up with 2 episodes one of these weeks, so don't worry.

I have this shot out here that was taken at a farm in a rural area in Canton. Awesomely enough, the farmer is actually smoking while farming. You know, puff and pluck, puff and pluck. Anyway, when looking at this image, it reminds me of a 1960-1970 era photograph that I might have seen in Time magazine or National Geographic. So, we are going to create that look and effect in Lightroom.

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment