Thursday, April 23, 2015

[EXCLUSIVE Pre-Release from Pretty Presets for Lightroom] $24 for the NEW "Luminous" Bokeh, Sun Flare, & Haze + BONUS Light Leaks {Save 59%}

Photo Deal Cafe
$24 for "Luminous" Bokeh, Sun Flare, & Haze Collection for LR5/LR6/CC + BONUS Light Leaks Collection EXCLUSIVE Pre-Release from Pretty Presets for Lightroom {Save 59%}
Value Discount Savings
$58 59% $34
Company Information:

Pretty Presets
website

Location:
Missoula, Montana
United States

 

Make your images "Luminous" with the NEW collection from Pretty Presets for Lightroom!

 
The Pretty Presets Luminous Collection will add gorgeous light to your images! For the first time in Lightroom, you can now add bokeh with a click of a button.  New advances in the develop module in Lightroom 5, 6, and Creative Cloud, have allowed us to enhance the realistic look and feel of natural sun flares and haze as well!
 
 
The Luminous Collection Includes:
  • 32 Horizontal Presets + 32 Vertical Presets {64 total}
  • BONUS Light Leaks Collection: 10 Horizontal + 10 Vertical {20 total} - offered during the first 72 hours only!
  • Presets work on RAW and JPEG images
  • Compatible with Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and the Creative Cloud
  • Compatible with both a Mac and PC
  • Video Tutorial link
  • Instructions included
  • NOTE:  This collection will NOT work in Lightroom 4 or earlier versions

The Luminous Collection is perfect for:
  • Adding light to images taken under dark and overcast conditions
  • Enhancing natural backlighting
  • Supplementing light in underexposed images that you might otherwise discard
  • Adding creativity with easy one-click bokeh, sun flare and haze presets

 

 

 

 

 


 


BONUS Light Leaks Collection - FIRST 72 HOURS ONLY



 

Special thanks to Liz Franco Photography, Jesse Blake Photography, and Jen Carver Photography for the beautiful images used in our examples. 

 


REVIEWS:

" Let me just say I'm into my first foray of paid sessions, they are terrifying and i'm always a bundle of nerves. I have just bought 2 presets and brushes. I am in awe that these are my pictures. Honestly, it's the first time I looked at my work and said I'm worth my fee. Thank you for putting together such amazing collections so that i can transform a picture into a keepsake." - Brandy S.
 
"Thank you so much for having such awesome goodies.. Love my new presets." - Terese
 
"I am SO in love with your presets! You do an amazing job!! I just finished up editing a senior session that I did using your edits and I can’t stop looking at them! Your presets took the pictures to the next level! Thank you!” - Katie
 
“Oh boy! it is 11 pm and I am playing with your presets…. I have to get up at 4:30 am. I absolutely LOVE them. I just had to let you know.” - Lilla
 
“Thank You, I am learning/playing with LR and have been looking for presets. Yours are beautiful. I found them easy to download and import with your instructions. Thanks again!” - Michelle
 
“If anyone’s contemplating buying her presets…don’t! They are SO WORTH IT!” - Joy
 
"Wow, yet another set of AWESOME presets...your presets are by FAR the best I have used. INCREDIBLE!" - Manuel

Download instructions are available immediately after purchase in your "My Stuff" tab here on Photo Deal Cafe (click on the "View Voucher" link to view).

No comments:

Post a Comment