Tuesday, August 18, 2015

📷 101 Lightroom Presets Pack Launch Special – One Week Left!

The special 60% saving on our brand new 101 Lightroom® Presets Pack ends in just over a week and we don't want you to miss out...

Order your pack for only USD $20 here – before the price goes up to USD $50!

When you do, processing your photos will be super, super easy.

  • Save loads of time – with a single click you'll be able to apply adjustments that would otherwise take hours to do manually in Lightroom, so you can spend less time editing and more time shooting.
  • Make your images "pop" – presets allow you to get the perfect edit for every photo that you take, giving your images that extra something they could be missing.
  • Discover new styles & creative possibilities – by experimenting with the 7 high-quality collections included, you'll see how different styles are achieved and have creative variety right at your fingertips.     

This is why the response to these new presets has been nothing short of amazing. 

Thousands of you have been quick to grab yourselves a pack, making it one of our most popular launch products EVER.  

We've also received a stack of wonderful reviews. Here's just one of those (from Gretel via the dPS blog):


"I love these presets. I bought Lightroom last year but apart from the occasional lightening of images with the exposure slider never went into it because I felt overwhelmed. 

Last night I bought these presets... and I'm completely hooked. Not only are they great to use out of the box, I'm now also starting to see how applying them impacts the different settings in Lightroom and have even started to apply my own touches to my images based upon what I'm learning.

I bought these because I knew I could get my money back if I didn't like them but wow – I'm so glad I did. Thanks so much dPS!"


Remember, next week the price of these presets will go up to USD $50 – so grab them for USD $20 now... while you still can!

All the best,

Darren Rowse
Digital Photography School


P.S. Not only will you save 60% when you order within the next week, but you'll also go into the draw to win USD $1,000 to spend on post-processing software (like Lightroom) or some new camera gear.

Just make sure you get in before midnight EDT Friday 28 August 2015! 

The winner will be notified via email in the week after the launch special ends.
 


PO Box 1181, Blackburn North, Victoria 3130, AUSTRALIA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment