Thursday, April 14, 2016

Let's blog: Lightroom and Photoshop, let's share opinions and tips!

View this in your browser.
Stock Photography Blogs Dreamstime Stock Photos Connect on Facebook Follow on Twitter
 
NEW BLOG  |  11th of April, 2016, by Melodyanne
Keep it handy

Your camera will take no photos while it is stored in its bag! Having your camera at an easy to reach spot is an important key to making the most of quickly passing photo opportunities. It is also wise to make sure the card is in and... Read more...
POPULAR BLOG  |  7th of April, 2016, by Dahlskoge
My new love

Hello Dreamstimers! It's me again, long time no see. This time, I would like to share with you my new equipment. A 18-50 mm f/2.8 Sigma lens that is just outstanding in every possible way considering the low cost. I even purchased mine... Read more...
POPULAR BLOG  |  10th of April, 2016, by Photographycornwall
Stolen images

You may have heard of the social media sensation @FuckJerry, or perhaps not. I hadn't until I had just read a Forbes magazine interview with the man behind the FuckJerry handle, Elliot Tebele. He seemed like just another guy who is... Read more...
POPULAR BLOG  |  13th of April, 2016, by Diego Fiore
Lightroom and Photoshop, let's share opinions and tips!

Hi all! Even though I registered here in 2013, I started uploading images just some weeks ago. All the 251 images currently in my portfolio are without any development with Photoshop (including those down here), because I though it... Read more...
NEW BLOG  |  13th of April, 2016, by Diego Fiore
Lightroom and Photoshop, let's share opinions and tips!

Hi all! Even though I registered here in 2013, I started uploading images just some weeks ago. All the 251 images currently in my portfolio are without any development with Photoshop (including those down here), because I though it... Read more...
NEW BLOG  |  12th of April, 2016, by Melodyanne
Co-operation from Farm Animals

One of the most important keys to getting good photos of farm animals is understanding the animal you're working with and knowing its environment. The following photo was originally taken for an assignment demonstrating ways to use... Read more...
 
Stock Photography Blogs
To manage your email preferences click
the following link: update email notifications

No comments:

Post a Comment